Time & Location
May 07, 10:30 AM – 5:15 PM EDT
Hilliard Davidson High School, 5100 Davidson Rd, Hilliard, OH 43026, USA
About the event
We are so excited to announce the second annual 7 on 7 Football Tournament (5th-12th Grade, Co-Ed)! This is an event that we encourage and invite the entire community to participate in!
Proceeds will be used to provide opportunities to youth in the community to serve others, support PICU at Children’s Nationwide Hospital, and give scholarships to those with outstanding character.
What it will include:
- 7 on 7 football tournament for 5th-12th grade, Co-Ed
- Appearances by previous Buckeye Greats and pro athletes
- Appearance by Brutus Buckeye
- Kids Zone with inflatables, games, and face painting
- Food trucks
Teams will be assigned a coach that will teach 7 on 7 plays, rules, and how to score during pre-game practice.
Athletes will join players on the field during the games to assist with coaching
Includes pregame practice, 2-30 minute games, T-shirt
Each team can have up to 14 players
6 Teams per age group – May max out early
If a child has a team, list who they want to play with (or team captain)
Important! Check-in starts at 10:30AM!
7 on 7 football is a fun, competitive, non-contact way to play football. It is all passing, played on a 40 yard field plus end zones. It allows scoring on both offense and defense. Object of the game is to score the most points as possible.
All teams will get 2-30 minute games
- Parental Consent: By registering for the 2023 AJ Glover 7 on 7 Football Tournament, I as the parent or legal guardian, hereby grant permission for his/her participation in any and all 7 on 7 Football Tournament activities.
- Media Release: By registering for the 2023 AJ Glover 7 on 7 Football Tournament, I give permission for photographs/videos to be taken of my child(ren) while participating to be used in marketing/public relations material in the promotions.
- Release From Liability: By registering for the 2023 AJ Glover 7 on 7 Football Tournament, I agree to assume all risks and hazards incidental to participation. I do hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless, the 2023 AJ Glover 7 on 7 Football Tournament Program, directors, coaches, sponsors, volunteers, participants, for any claim arising out of an injury to my child(ren), whether the result of negligence or any other cause.